Sure, outsourcing isn’t everybody’s cake. It’s rather a strategic solution, just like Apple did in its early days. Oh my, you don't know how it worked with Apple?
In 2007, Steve Jobs decided that he wanted a Glass Screen for iPhones, just a few weeks before their launch date. All suppliers from USA were approached but none of them undertook the contract, saying that deadline was impossible. So, with heavy heart, Steve turned to China where a factory set up a dormitory even before signing off the contract, so as their employers could work a 12-hours shift to meet the delivery in time.After contracts were signed, 8,000 workers were roused from their beds to fit 10,000 iphones a day’.
Well, NO BODY is saying that Apple inc. outsources does not mean you should too, or Apple does not outsource means you shouldn’t too. It just means that every business has different short-term to long-term goals and objectives to achieve. In order to make better decision, it’s better asking first, whether Outsourcing suits your objectives and if yes, which objectives it does serve.
Most common reasons, companies outsource their projects:
It’s been 9 years since we are in web design and development business, making websites, ecommerce stores, mobile apps and so on. Companies from different parts of the world approach us and eventually engage us as their offshore outsourcing partner. There are certain reasons behind such engagements and partnerships, most common include:
- Lack of access to the professional technical resources
- Cash crunch preventing you from expanding your team
- Core members wasting their time doing mundane and repetitive tasks
- Deadlines for deliverable being pushed back due to resource crunch
- Rapidly eroding capital base because of ballooning expenditure
Outsourcing isn’t all that easy, btw. It involves serious challenges:
Definitely, there are many challenges involved in outsourcing. You would need to set up systems and processes to make sure projects are delivered in time and within budgets. Many partnerships just fail because there were no systems and no processes for project management. Other reasons behind failed partnerships include:
- Misunderstanding of requirements
- Lack of Quality assurance
- Concerns about intellectual property
- Security Differences in company processes
- Communication/cultural barriers
So, Who is right Outsourcing Company for You?
Well, we are glad that at RED SIGNAL, outsourcing is just a matter of everyday work. We have a decade long industry experience and have delivered outsource web development
to clients in every part of the world. We understand the nuances of outsourcing services and that's why we have established the right processes that guarantee projects’ delivery in time and in budget. You can measure our outsourcing expertise against following check list:
- Long term experience in the field.
- Have worked with clients similar to you.
- Successfully executed both simple and complex projects.
- Are proficient with a wide range of technologies and services.
- Able to understand your business model and customer demands.
- Has a collaborative culture with a focus on communication and transparency.
- Committed to customer support and high quality.
Interested in working with Us?
If you are looking to outsource web development, web design or even iPhone app development and Android app development, we are always here to help you with that, talk to you and become your trusted IT partner. For more information,
Just write us at: email@example.com
give us a call at: +92 321 2423100
or Skype us at: Shah4moon