QUALITY MANAGEMENTQuality means different things to different people. For some it’s in function, for others it’s in form. For us, however, quality is in both.
At RED SIGNAL, we have developed a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for Quality Management of our projects. Our Quality Management System (QMS) is built around a complex set of tech-managerial processes which ensure Quality is delivered across entire project flow.
- Adaption and implementation of best industry practices and standards approved for Software Development
- Total Compliance with approved processes and guidelines across entire Product Life-Cycle
- Consistent Quality Verification and validation of Product to ensure Product’s Delivery according to client’s requirements
- Seamless collaboration and information dissemination between all project team members.
RED SIGNAL’s QA department is a fully grown and mature independent division within our departmental hierarchy. Since our QA team is not accountable to the project manager, their reports are not biased by the development team.
hat’s Autonomy, our clients expect from our QA.
Our QA team is made of expert QA engineers and experienced testers who are involved into the projects on a dedicated or as-needed basis.Key Processes :
- Full-cycle QA Testing
- Document and Code Reviews
- Defect Tracking
- Configuration Management
- Process Monitoring
- Risk Management
We conduct our QA right on the go basis by fully inducing our procedures across entire Software Development Lifecycle. Our Lead QA is designated over the projects from the very initial project stages and is involved into business analysis and project requirement specification.
his seamless interaction between development and QA keeps delivery of our projects strictly controlled and under project’s objectives.
Generally, QA lifecycle includes the following phases:
- Initiation and Planning — the responsible QA person studies the project specification, starts test plan elaboration and plan assignment of the QA team members for specific tasks
- First Review — initial testing of first development deliverables. The project test plan and test items refining (if necessary)
- Iteration Audits — on-going testing of intermediate iterations builds
- Final Verification and Validation — the final product thorough testing to ensure the final quality and readiness for deployment
- Functional and Regression Testing
- GUI and Usability Testing
- Accessibility Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Performance Testing
- Installation/Configuration Testing
- System/Integration Testing
- Security Testing
- Internationalization/Localization Testing
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
As we put our customer satisfaction first, we always strive for better results constantly improving our QA methods and procedures.